TRUMP 2021 and BEYOND NEWS and PROPHECY
Lost Books of the Bible
Lost Books of the Bible
LOST BOOKS OF THE BIBLE
There are fourteen Books of God mentioned in the Bible, but not included Cannon.
• THE BOOK OF JASHER (x 2) Joshua 10:13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. II Samuel 1:18-19 (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah the use of the bow: behold, it is written in the book of Jasher.)
• THE BOOK OF THE ACTS OF SOLOMAN I Kings 11:41 And the rest of the acts of Solomon, and all that he did, and his wisdom, are they not written in the book of the acts of Solomon?
• THE BOOK OF NATHAN, THE PROPHET (x 2)
• THE BOOK OF GAD, THE SEER I Chron. 29:29 29. Now the acts of David the king, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Samuel the seer, and in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the book of Gad the seer,
• THE BOOK OF SHEMAIH, THE PROPHET
• THE VISIONS OF IDDO, THE SEER (x 3) II Chron 12:15 Now the acts of Rehoboam, first and last, are they not written in the book of Shemaiah the prophet, and of Iddo the seer concerning genealogies? And there were wars between Rehoboam and Jeroboam continually. II Chron. 13: 22 And the rest of the acts of Abijah, and his ways, and his sayings, are written in the story of the prophet Iddo.
• THE PROPHECY OF AHIJAH II Chro. 9:29 Now the rest of the acts of Solomon, first and last, are they not written in the book of Nathan the prophet, and in the prophecy of Ahijah the Shilonite, and in the visions of Iddo the seer against Jeroboam the son of Nebat?
• THE BOOK OF JEHU II Chronicles 20:34 Now the rest of the acts of Jehoshaphat, first and last, behold, they are written in the book of Jehu the son of Hanani, who is mentioned in the book of the kings of Israel.
• THE SAYINGS OF THE SEERS (ACTS & PRAYER OF MANASSEH) II Chro. 33:18 Now the rest of the acts of Manasseh, and his prayer unto his God, and the words of the seers that spake to him in the name of the LORD God of Israel, behold, they are written in the book of the kings of Israel.19 His prayer also, and how God was intreated of him, and all his sin, and his trespass, and the places wherein he built high places, and set up groves and graven images, before he was humbled: behold, they are written among the sayings of the seers.
• A PRIOR EPISTLE OF PAUL TO THE CORINTHIANS I Corinthians 5:9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators
• A PRIOR EPISTLE OF PAUL TO THE EPHESIANS Ephesians 3:1-3 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
• THE EPISTLE OF PAUL TO THE LAODICEANS Colossians 4:16 And when this epistle is read among you, cause that it be read also in the church of the Laodiceans; and that ye likewise read the epistle from Laodicea.
• THE EPISTLE OF JOHN TO THE CHURCH RULED BY DIOTREPHES 3 John 1:9 I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.
• THE BOOK OF THE PROPHECIES OF ENOCH Jude 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,